Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Tool/Vault seems to add a zero to rolls.

I've recently started using the Roll20 Characters tool/Character Vault for a campaign and I've noticed a problem when rolling from the character's Character page (not the character sheet added to the game, the external character sheet in app.roll20.net/characters). When I roll for initiative or for an ability score check, a zero is appended to my roll modifier effectively multiplying it. So the "1d20+1[INIT]" it does for initiative actually comes out as " 1d20+1 0 [INIT]", or the three I have for wisdom should be "1d20+3[WIS]" but is actually rolled as " 1d20+3 0 [WIS]". This issue sort of extends to skills and tool proficiencies as well, but the zero appears in a different place and doesn't effect the roll. So the "1d20+1+0+2[Mods]" I roll for tools comes out as " 1d20+1+0+2[Mods] 0 " or the "1d20+1[dexterity]" I'd get for Acrobatics is actually  "1d20+1[dexterity] 0 " Rolling from the character sheet that was added to the game is fine and everything rolls normally, this is just when I'm in my character's page in the Vault and try to use the buttons there. The sheets are both identical and still sync changes from one to the other, just somewhere along the line a zero gets stuck in the Vault's rolls. Comparing the two sheets was actually how I narrowed down the problem. Clicking a button on my in-game sheet and the same button on the Vault sheet and seeing the extra zero in one when I hovered over it in the game chat.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
This is the same issue that’s being tracked in the Bug Reports &amp; Technical Issues forum:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/11845163/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/11845163/</a>