Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Breath Weapon Macro or Api

Hello i I am looking for help in creating either a macro or API script that will allow me to do the following With  A button on a Character / Monster 1. Targeting cone from source to target 2. Type of weapon scalable to character sheet 3. evaluate if target is in conme 4. Roll damage and calculate appropriate save 5 options for Advantage / Disadvantage  and play appropriate effects thanks
Look at Mod Smart AoE. 
I second this.  Smart AoE rocks! - Does everything you mention as well as test for vulnerability/resistance. Warlord said: Look at Mod Smart AoE. 
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Here's a link to the SmartAoE documentation if you are interested. Note that this documentation is two versions behind due to some lingering issues with Roll20 wiki editing, so for additional info you might find the  forum thread  useful. The one-click version is current (v0.30).