Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Daggerheart] ($16 per session w/ Free Session 0) Daggerheart Playtest | 4 Session Campaign with Free Session 0 | Fridays. DM looking for players. Friday (weekly) 8:00 PM EST,

Link to Gamelisitng:&nbsp; <a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/clv2bi7i6008zvudruhonv35x" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/clv2bi7i6008zvudruhonv35x</a> Dive headfirst into the zany and spellbinding world of Critical Role's Daggerheart with the 4 Session Campaign starting with a session 0 and the Quickstart Adventure, Sablewood Messengers! It's your golden ticket to learning the brand-spanking-new Daggerheart Ruleset while continuing the story past the quickstart adventure. So let swords clash and stories unfold in a realm where fantasy knows no bounds. No need to read the whole manuscript! The Quickstart Adventure is your express lane to the fun, serving up a hearty slice of the Daggerheart pie with no previous know-how required. We'll start with a session 0 to create characters and start with an adventure based on the starting playtest. But for those who haven't played. You're more than welcome as we'll be covering: - Explaining Character Sheets - How to use Demiplane - Learning Duality Dice - Using the No Initiative Combat System We'll be using Discord for voice and Demiplane for character sheets.
Gameplay details To ensure everyone's comfort and safety during our game sessions, we employ several safety tools and practices. Here’s a breakdown of how we handle this: Lines and Veils Document: Before we even start, please fill out the link on Google Docs to our Lines and Veils document. This document helps outline boundaries and comfort levels regarding game content. Please review it and feel free to add your input. It’s important that everyone's on the same page. X, N, &amp; O's: We use digital signals for our X (stop), N (pause or caution), and O (everything's okay) during the game. This can be through a private message to me or a signal in our group chat. It’s a discreet way to communicate comfort levels in real-time. Most Importantly I operate with an Open Door policy. I’m always open to feedback, whether about gameplay mechanics, narrative direction, or interpersonal dynamics. Let's keep the conversation open to ensure our game remains enjoyable and inclusive for all.
The Sablewood is an ancient, expansive forest where the trees are rumored to be older than the Forgotten Gods, standing hundreds of feet tall. This dense wood is widely known throughout the Mortal Realm, and many who visit are surprised to learn that the stories they believed were exaggerated legends are, in fact, stark truths.
Just need 2 more players!