Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheet buttons

Hi, I have a doubt. I have these arrow buttons that don't let me see my attributes, is there any way to disable them?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Teniente,  Which character sheet are you using? If you don't know the name please supply a screenshot and the game system.  Most likely the buttons cannot be disabled, but the character sheet maker can make the boxes bigger to account for the double digits.
Gauss said: Hi Teniente,  Which character sheet are you using? If you don't know the name please supply a screenshot and the game system.  Most likely the buttons cannot be disabled, but the character sheet maker can make the boxes bigger to account for the double digits. It's the legend of the five rings 

Edited 1713468819
Gauss
Forum Champion
This is a community character sheet, I suggest trying to contact the authors:  Daniel Holmbäck  and  Joshua Arnold However, I don't see any posts from either of them in the last three years so this may be an abandoned character sheet. If that is the case you might try putting out a request that someone take it up and fix it. 

Edited 1713469063
OK, thanks

Edited 1713470792
Riernar
Pro
Sheet Author
Sheet author Stephen C is coming up with a fix, it is a standard problem on firefox. In the mean time, you can switch to Chrome or Chromium where the sheet seems to display properly (seems like it hasn't been tested on firefox for a while, I also have problems with the tab names not displaying correctly)
Thank you very much, I checked it and yes it is
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
Yup. They just went through and took care of all the pull requests a few hours ago, so it may be up to a week before they get around to accepting this one. But the change has been submitted.
thanks