Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom Character Sheet Creation- Asking players questions to modify rolls.

Hi-  I've been trying to build custom character sheets for an RPG system i'm designing. In order to do it- I need to let players specify modifiers before rolling (such as the value of help, advantages and disadvantages) I'm hoping you can help me out, I've used a lot of roll20 sheets and they have options where you can select what you want to roll and add modifiers in a popup. For example I want people to click to roll the "Deduction" skill, they then select the "Attribute" they want to use, How many help dice they have and how many advantage dice they have. These choices will all modify the final roll. I've been trying multiple things for a few hours- but I've not had any luck.  Can anyone point me to a good example or resource that can help me out. Its important to note that some but not all of these options are on the sheet as attributes- some are just filled in (like how many advantages you have) Any help will be appreciated. 
I suggest posting this in the  Character Sheets & Compendium  forum instead. 
Thanks, I'll do that <3