I decided to scout for one (I may consider two) more players as we are finishing book III, the group is at level 8 now, there're 4 regular players. In a distant land polluted by an alien menace from beyond the stars, a great cancer grows within the earth. As its tendrils reach out through the dreams of those who learn and study its existence, a sinister cult grows more active in preparing the way for a devastation that will destroy more than the minds of would-be heroes. Can the adventurers reclaim lost memories in time to stop the advance of a cataclysmic contagion that could threaten all of Golarion? Can they resist the mind-shattering truths revealed by the Yellow Sign, and the monstrous force it symbolizes? The Strange Aeons Adventure Path pits the heroes against the cosmic horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos, with new monsters, mind-shattering terrors, and explorations far beyond the known lands of Golarion. Strange Aeons is the nineteenth Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign, it features Lovecraftian elements, including elder gods, mental illness, and the Necronomicon. It has decent amount of RP, exploration and investigation as well as challenging fights. If you are new to pathfinder, I will help you with your character if you need me to. Please note, this is a paid game (10$/Session via paypal, sessions 3-4 hrs long). Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. From me you can expect official paizo materials for the campaign with additional maps (dynamically lit) and handouts, some voice acting, API scripts and macro, help with your characters and bookkeeping.&nbsp; I've been playing and GMing PF1e from the very start (can't guarantee that I know all the rules and classes but familiar with a lot) and try to keeps things mostly RAW, with no 3rd party, variant rules may be used after discussion with players. Also, as most official APs, this one doesn't work well with evil characters, so yours is expected to be neutral or good. Game is scheduled for Sat morning EST but slight changes to the time frame are possible (it is also a daytime game in Europe / evening in Asia). Applications are on the official listing (there's a form) or you may contact me via PM or Discord Shevrikuka#7612 (you may also ask questions, of course).&nbsp; Official game listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/382179/pf1e-strange-aeons-book-iii-lvl-7" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/382179/pf1e-strange-aeons-book-iii-lvl-7</a>