Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium Issues (STILL!)

Edited 1713794556
This is - as can be seen in the Screens - for Shadowrun Sixth World Regarding the OLD Compendium, WHY am I seeing categories, that are empty once opened? It seems there are entries for each and every Book that is available on Roll20 and ALL are displayed here even though being empty! Compared with the "new" Compendium: While for Dragonbane it is the complete OPPOSITE! New Compendium: VS OLD Compendium: Those entries are NOT Empty and contain the contents from the Book as expected. Note that there are also entries in - I believe Swedish - in between other entries. Can this finally be FIXED please? I don't like the new compendium because of all the wasted screenspace. ALSO I have to say that I do NOT own any books on Roll20 for both Systems provided above! As for Dragonbane, I am Co GM and the creator has the complete module via the Roll20 Bundle that was available to purchase a while ago!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi  TheMarkus1204,   Since there is not much a user can do to help I suggest filing a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center rather than the bug report forum.
Thanks Gauss, just did that :)
Compendium for Dungeons and Dragons 5E also suffers from the exact same Problem Shadowrun does. It seems to be a more complex "Bug" if you can call it that...