Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D 5e][18+][EST] Experienced Player looking to join a game on Sunday/Monday

Hey there, I'm Crab and I've been playing D&D for about 6ish years now and DMing for about 5ish years. I'm currently running a couple games, but I've been trying to find a game where I can be a player. I've had limited success so far, so I figured that I'd make a post here and see what happens. I'd prefer something that is later in the day, as it'd fit my schedule more easily. Fantasy is my preferred genre to play in, and I'd prefer a bigger focus on roleplay than combat since I really enjoy the roleplay aspect of D&D.  If anyone has a game and is willing to give me a shot, feel free to DM me. 
Greetings, I have just the campaign for you! In a world with only one continent surrounded by an endless void, the large city of Dehrelost is continually under the thrall of the night.  During certain seemingly endless nights, the hunt will begin, beasts will emerge seemingly from nowhere, Hunters take to the streets to try and contain the beasts of the night, all the while the gods have abandoned the city.  You can come to Dehrelost one of two ways. Die in a parallel world, or be born there. Neither way gives you a guaranteed happy ending.  The city is composed of four districts, with a mysterious inner district in the center that nobody has ever made it inside of.  You play as either hunters, or people trapped outside during the hunt. Will you uncover the whispers in the dark and reveal the city's secrets? survive the night and make it til morning? That is, if it ever comes at all...