Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Primordial Chaos

Edited 1714412580
Online, 18+, Discord for audio, Sundays 1900 GMT Using Princes of the Apocalypse as a framework for a Heroic and Mythologial Fantasy using 5E, some homebrew and the chaotic spice of RP.&nbsp; 1 spots at a table of 6, currently level 2&nbsp; Current party comp is: Wiz/Cleric, Cleric, Fighter, Monk, Barb/Sorc &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The Dessarin Valley is the heart of the Sword Coast. It is a place of lush green valleys, a mighty river, and many small hamlets marred by the strange, scarred Sumber Hills. The quaint location is often forgotten by many due to the humble life of many, but deep in the heart of the Valley, an ancient evil has awoken, and those seduced by it have designs of their own. A Valley of forgotten legends awaits, ancient evil awakes, and insidious groups gather to bring about a new world. Can you unravel the secrets of the past to protect the future of Toril and perhaps the multiverse itself?&nbsp;&nbsp; Insidious forces gather, a looming threat rises. Our current four heroes witness an Apocalyptic vision. Now we need your aid&nbsp; DM - Heavy on RP and narrative. DM'd before for several years, first campaign on roll20. Character creation: Discussed in full at session 0, starting at level 2, will help build a character. I like to weave characters into the story, so I will go over the synopsis, factions, and lore to see if there is anything you wish to tie into.&nbsp; Party has played 4 sessions together and just got to level 2, looking for two new party members.&nbsp; &nbsp; Don't have all adventure books so some spells/items might not be available right away, but I love MCDMS Flee Mortals minions rules so will be using this and have the ultimate adventurers guide for extra races and classes and subclasses.&nbsp; For some basic table rules - <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EumLp5xshFydRKdrxp4OFAoPUjIKSCoTlbOUa7Zw-XI/edit?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EumLp5xshFydRKdrxp4OFAoPUjIKSCoTlbOUa7Zw-XI/edit?usp=sharing</a> &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
Color me interested.