Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e][LFG][LFP][Weekly, Friday US Central 7pm][GMT -6 1900] DM/Player Round Table Interest, all level play and experience

Edited 1713893767
The_Da1town
Pro
Marketplace Creator
If you bubble with PC and Campaign Ideas... this will be the place to try them out! Hey all, I have had some trouble finding a group for my prefered time slots... So I am trying to get my own group going again. I want to be a player but also have some new ideas for campaigns. So I would like to start a round table. We would meet and play weekly, and play roughly 4-6 month&nbsp; (16-30 session, 32-120 hr) long campaigns, stories, adventures. Try out different DM and Player styles, different classes and mechanics, and even different systems other than 5e if it comes up. We could run one-shots or mini adventures during campaign prep and see how the experience goes. Gameplay would be between Roll20 character sheets and maps; and discord for voice, planning, basic communications and out of game discussion. Looking for 3-4 people who would be interested in this round table set up, to keep the group smaller and more manageable for a faster pace or newer players who ideally will also be trying to DM at some point (no pressure). No experience neccessary just imagination and creativity.&nbsp; Edit: this post is to gather interest in this type of group for my prefered time slot. If you are looking for a player, I am interested in playing a game and here is some extra info&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11861316/lfg-5e-friday-nights-saturday-morning-player-looking-for-a-group" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11861316/lfg-5e-friday-nights-saturday-morning-player-looking-for-a-group</a> &nbsp;
The_Da1town
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Bump