Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot edit custom sheet

ust Hi, I've been building a custom character sheet using the sheet editor. It worked for some time, but somehow the editor stopped showing up, only displaying this screen. This issue also occurs in a different game. Do you have any solutions?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You'll probably need to contact Roll20 support directly - I don't think we can help you there (beyond usual browser advice like clearing the cache). In the future, I strongly recommend using the custom sheet sandbox - copying out any data from the Custom Sheet page into your own html and css pages. That way you'll have a local copy so if anything goes wrong like this, you will at least have a local copy and can easily start a new game.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could try copying the sheet, opening the new file and see what shows there. If it looks like the above, change the sheet to something else and back to the custom sheet, to see if it shows up. You don't want to do this on your original campaign, because it might delete the data hidden to you, but it;s worth trying with a copy.