Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Paid] The Forgotten Sanctuary | Daggerheart Playtest | Level 3 Oneshot | $15 on Startplaying.games

Edited 1714013229
Link to Game:&nbsp;<a href="https://startplaying.games/adventure/clvbd1yxk00pikrcqot2ka2i5?session=clvbd2oxv00k09d8h1g9gpygl" rel="nofollow">https://startplaying.games/adventure/clvbd1yxk00pikrcqot2ka2i5?session=clvbd2oxv00k09d8h1g9gpygl</a> Dive headfirst into the zany and spellbinding world of Critical Role's Daggerheart with The Forgotten Sanctuary Oneshot!&nbsp; An old legend speaks of a hidden sanctuary within the Sablewood, once a haven for one of the Forgotten Gods. Recent signs and omens suggest that the sanctuary’s powers are reawakening, and various factions are interested in controlling it. Players must navigate the competing interests of these factions, ancient traps, and guardians left to protect the sanctuary. Their choices could lead to the restoration of the sanctuary as a force of good or its exploitation for darker purposes. Perfect for players who want a little bit more after playing the Sablewood Messanger's Playtest. As we will be playing Level 3 Characters. We'll be using Discord for voice and Demiplane for character sheets.&nbsp; Before coming to the session please create your character at level 3 using Demiplane. After joining the Discord please ping me and share your character sheet with me.&nbsp;
Ghostly figures of the sanctuary's former priests or acolytes, bound to the site, either as protectors or prisoners of their own unfulfilled tasks. Are these spirits here to provide guidance, riddles, or pose threats to the adventurers?
Still looking for 2 more players!