Hey everyone! My brother and I are eager to embark on some epic D&D adventures, but we're missing a crucial element: a group to join! We're both passionate about storytelling, character development, and of course, rolling some dice. Here's a bit about us: Me: I love playing versatile characters and diving deep into role-playing. I'm also into crafting and creating immersive backstories. My Brother: Likes creating bombastic characters, and telling a good story. What We're Looking For: A welcoming group of players and a patient DM who can guide us through the intricacies of D&D (we're still learning the ropes!). A mix of role-playing and combat to keep things balanced and exciting. A weekly or bi-weekly game, preferably on either a Monday or Tuesday, time is flexible If you're a DM or part of a group looking to add a couple of enthusiastic players to your ranks, please reach out! We're excited to meet new people, make friends, and embark on some unforgettable adventures together. Feel free to DM me or drop a comment below if you think we'd be a good fit for your group. Let's roll some dice and tell some stories!