Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Rise of the Runelords missing content!

I bought the Savage Pathfinder Book 1:  Burnt Offerings.  I've found that several of the characters are missing major part of their stat block.  For example, an NPC druid, Gogmurt, has his Attributes and skill and nothing else, like edges, hindrances, weapons, powers, etc.  I contacted Roll20 help 2 months ago in February and was told they would contact the publisher asap to get this fixed and 2 months later nothing has happened.  I really want to buy the rest of the books in the adventure path but not if they are all going to be as incomplete as this.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Robert! Have you tried contacting the publisher, Pinnacle , directly?
Not yet but I will give that a try.  Is it the publisher who sets up all of their content in Roll20?  I thought it was the Roll20 team who would input this, or do they give the publisher access to their backend systems to input everything?
Jacob R.
Pro
Translator
Hi Robert That depends. Some companies do it themselves. Some times Roll20 do it. And some companies outsources it to third-parties. Pinnacle outsources it. I think the best way to get this resolved is to contact Roll20's support, then they will take care of contacting the right party to get it fixed. That is what I did, when I had a similar problem.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Jacob is spot on, on all points.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
The Savage Worlds Pathfinder Compendium recommends Issues and Suggestions for improvement be sent to:&nbsp;<a href="mailto:incoming+peginc-swade-core-rules-roll20-public-25215657-issue-@incoming.gitlab.com" rel="nofollow">incoming+peginc-swade-core-rules-roll20-public-25215657-issue-@incoming.gitlab.com</a> That, I believe, creates an automatic ticket for the team supporting this particular compendium.