Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't find the dynamic lighting layer in my games that I created?

Edited 1714015496
Hello,  I just subbed for being a pro subscriber. I created a new game, but my tool bar on the left doesn't have a dynamic lighting layer.  Did it not give me the option? My tool bar looks like this :  Oh by the way I am coming back after a 4 to 5 year absence from roll 20 , I know they changed things but all the videos for dynamic lighting use the old way?

Edited 1714014988
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Hollis,  In your image your Dynamic Lighting layer is enabled. It is the button near the bottom that says "Light"

Edited 1714015690
Thanks Yeah I figured it out its mores streamlined now and doesn't have all the different options. I found a new video that explained it. All the videos on the website roll20 should be updated they're very confusing if you go looking for something and then you're like "this doesn't match". Anyway that got me confused.
Gauss
Forum Champion
If you need further help feel free to ask. :)