Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Battle Century G Character Sheet tab doesn't seem to load properly anymore

Edited 1714055780
I was preparing a oneshot to test Battle Century G using the Sheet made by  Alexander Newcombe.  I logged yesterday night to prep an NPC and noticed that the character sheet just stopped loading and instead just shows a white bar like this. This happens on all of the NPCs I've made and the PCs sheet. The character sheet worked fine 2 days ago. I've already tried to clear chat log, cache, change browser, tried to make a copy of the game and resetting the sheet settings and nothing fixed it. My players also see it like this. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited 1714059366
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Xenu,  Please file a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center so that they can be made aware of this. There were several characters sheets that were affected like this one is. They were fixed yesterday, I expect once they are notified a fix will not take long.  Edit: The Devs inform me that this should be fixed now, could you check and see if it is fixed for you? 
Gauss said: Hi Xenu,  Please file a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center so that they can be made aware of this. There were several characters sheets that were affected like this one is. They were fixed yesterday, I expect once they are notified a fix will not take long.  Edit: The Devs inform me that this should be fixed now, could you check and see if it is fixed for you?  Yes the sheet works now, thank you very much :)