Lost Mine of Phandelver Campaign Game Info This is a great short campaign for any new players that would love to learn DnD and it's mechanics. Experienced players are also welcome for those who want to try a this campaign and have fun. Game is also open to anyone who lives out the US if the game time is comfortable for your time. This game is currently open for players to join. Games will be played on Fridays at 5pm PST (Pacific Time Zone). I love helping new players and introducing DnD to new people and have fun as much as I do. I welcome any questions from anyone and you can PM or post a message in the Listing Discussions. Please have a clean mic that can be properly heard on discord for everyone to hear. About Me I have played DnD 5e for about 6 years now with 4 years using Roll20. I started as tabletop paper and pen until Covid hit and then started here on Roll20 since. My experience on Roll20 as a DM has been participating in Westmarch servers, One-Shots, Short and Long Campaigns. As well I have experience in being a player in gamed throughout my 6 years as well. I am a rule of cool DM and always open to suggestions. I have experience in creating homebrew monsters and items that are balanced to not break games. I love helping anyone that is new and wants to get started in DnD and will take time to help you get settled into playing and learning about it. I love players who really delve into their characters and bring out the full experience of bring that character to life. I like to reward players who are fully immersed into the game when playing their characters. Campaign Details: • We play weekly using Roll20 and Discord for voice chat.  • Date/Time Games are on Friday at 5pm PST (Pacific Time Zone) • Games will typically run 2+ hours or 3 1/2 hours at most. • Payment will be $10 per player per session via Paypal. • Players have option to extend campaign beyond it's base story. Why Pay to Play? 1. One on One help before Session and will give personal help to new people for game or use of Roll20 site. Help in character creation and mechanics for you better to understand before you pay for you first session. 2. Charging a modest per-person fee virtually eliminates player no-shows. 3. The small fee also ensures that everyone in the group is committed to the session. 4. The maturity level is exponentially higher in paid games. 5. People don't abandon the group and quit the campaign when something doesn't go their way. 6. The gaming experience provided by a professional DM is eminently more enjoyable than what you get in a free game. 7. Material costs associated with running a top-shelf game are covered. Roll20 charges fees for the token, map, and card collections associated with each module, while the actual hardcover books and DM Guild downloads must be purchased separately. 8. The DM's Roll20 Plus membership ensures that players have access to all of the extras, including D&D 5e Compendium integration, and more. 9. Additional content to extend the campaign and addition of unique homebrew items and monsters. 10. Open to suggestions or request if players want to ask about something. 11. Safe space for anyone regarding, race, age, sexuality, gender, religion (or lack thereof), and other physiological or ideological characteristics/beliefs 12. Zero Tolerance Policy for anyone who breaks rules. - Roll20 Disclaimer: This game will require payment to gamemaster of $10 per player per session paid through PayPal to participate. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.