Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PF2e][12$/Session via paypal] Agents of Edgewatch [Thursday 7 pm EST, weekly]

Amid the hustle and bustle of the world-famous centennial Radiant Festival, the guards of the so-called Edgewatch precinct must take down Absalom's sickest serial killers, brashest bank robbers, and cruelest criminal masterminds in order to ensure the festival's success and the safety of Absalom’s citizens. After a string of seemingly unrelated crimes is revealed as part of a much larger criminal plot, the members of one select squad find themselves at the center of things and must put their badges on the line to prevent the city from falling into chaos. By the end of this six-part monthly Adventure Path, there's just one group that can lay down the law and save Absalom: the Agents of Edgewatch! Police procedural campaign in a fantasy setting for Pathfinder Second Edition.&nbsp; You may apply here or contact me in discord (searching my discord name 'mxlsnk'). Please note, this is a paid game (12$/Session via paypal), session zero is free. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. From me you can expect official paizo materials for the campaign with additional maps (dynamically lit) and handouts gathered from the web and fully adapted, some voice acting, API scripts and macro, help with your characters and bookkeeping.&nbsp; We are likely to use free archetype and automatic bonus progression, but variant rules will be discussed with the group.&nbsp; Official game listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/398039/agents-of-edgewatch-new" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/398039/agents-of-edgewatch-new</a>
1/5 spots taken, waiting for 1-3 people to arrange a session zero