Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dramasystem Character Sheet No Longer Displays anything

We made Dramasystem characters last Thursday 4/18 (using the built-in sheet), and this week on 4/25 the sheets don't display anything on the "Character Sheet" tab.  Very surprising, I've never seen a sheet break so spectacularly.  The "Attributes" tab still has some info, so it's there somewhere, but we couldn't get it to display.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi brennan s.,  There has been a bug that has affected a number of sheets rendering them 'blank'.  The Devs have been fixing each sheet as it happens. I have informed them about the Dramasystem sheet but I also suggest that you file a report via the Help Center  so that it can be tracked. 
Thanks, I figured it was something like that.  I filed a bug report and I'm glad it's getting looked at. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
I checked this morning and it appears the Dramasystem sheet is functional again. Please check your game to see if it is working for you.