Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet no longer loading

Hello, Last night, as a player, we had a session and after a few minutes of play, when I opened my character sheet, we all realized that it no longer appeared. Several of us, including myself, went to check on other games where we were creators, and all the games with the "Dragon De Poche 2 (French)" sheet were corrupted. However, my games with different sheets worked perfectly. I've made a few basic recommendations to try and fix the problem, but nothing works, so I guess it's a problem with the sheet itself. i.e. we've been using it for years without any problem. The sheet: Dragon De Poche 2 (French) by  DiChim Zoug
I don't know if anyone has done anything but I've just gone back to look at the sheet in a game and it seems to be back to normal so thank you.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Daneisra said: I don't know if anyone has done anything but I've just gone back to look at the sheet in a game and it seems to be back to normal so thank you. Just letting you know that I had the same issue where the character sheet would open to a blank screen. It happened several days in a row and someone just reported it happened today. My initial guess is a Roll20 timeout error on the server end.