Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun 5th ed game LFM players

Edited 1714157189
Name: Shadowrun: 1 Million Nuyen or Bust! System: Shadowrun 5th Edition Brief Description: 1 Million Nuyen is up for grabs! Time: Starts 5-9-24: Thursdays 8-12 PM EST Every other week that will go weekly in the near future Platform: Discord for voice, Roll20 for maps and die roller Players: Currently 2 LF4M The data dump: This Shadowrun game will most definingly be referencing Earthdawn lore and storylines. Shadowrun: 1 Million Nuyen or Bust! Tired, full of patched up holes, broke and hungry, you get a call. More like a ghost from your past, calling in his last marker with you. Frank Mason (AKA Stone) one time shadowrunner, one time friend, one time major screw up on a run where team members ended up dead . . . Dead Man switch has triggered. For reasons you can’t understand, the first fraggin’ slot that was called, was you. Most of what the AI lawyer went into one ear hole and out the other. All you really remember is the fee for the job: 1 Million Nuyen. The golden ticket, the “last run” that doesn’t go to drek, the dream of retiring to a place where the flavor topping on your syn-noodles is real. So you boarded the low rent transport back to the infamous city where it all started, Seattle. Now comes the hard part, living long enough to collect.
I'd be interested if you'll have me. I've got a light-to-moderate amount of SR experience, but none of the campaigns I've been in have delved into the  Earthdawn deep-lore stuff and it's definitely a black-box for me (for good or for bad, but I think it'd be fun to learn first-hand). I've got a few character concepts I've been wanting to try out (mainly combat-focused street sam types), but I can be flexible.
I will let you know, it appears there is a waiting list now to get into this game