Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't edit any stats on character sheets (Pathfinder 2e and DND 5e)

Edited 1714482405
I'm using chrome to access roll20, and I've been trying to get into Pathfinder 2e recently, and decided to start off by creating a character. However, I tried editing the stats by clicking the gear button next to STR to add my modifier, but nothing happened. I then tried to modify the HP, but it wouldn't let me do that either. I start trying with every single stat I could find, with nothing working except the things like heritage, class, name, etc. I then just got frustrated and decided to see if I had this problem on the D&D 5e sheet, and wouldn't you know! At first, everything seemed fine and I was able to add my stats there, but the second I clicked onto a different stat it instantly reverted from a 9 to a 10, and would only show my actual changed score if I hovered over it with my cursor? I decided to check my Marvel Multiverse character sheets after that, but I could modify those perfectly fine without any real challenge, which was odd. ( I've heard people talking about similar problems, and how Firefox fixed it for them, but I don't have access to Firefox.) Can anybody help me figure out how to fix this problem, and if not, are there any other digital character sheet websites that I could use for 2e Pathfinder?  EDIT: So refreshing the page lets me update things, however, it's annoying when every time I need to modify something I have to refresh my entire page, and it usually takes about a minute to load after refreshing, so it's not exactly the most reliable or competent way to edit the sheet, and the problem with the D&D character sheet is still happening. EDIT 2: I can't see my replies, so if anybody is wondering or can't see my replies, I'm not in a game, just directly editing the character sheet. I'm using "Google Chrome Version 121.0.6167.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)". I've seen the new/remastered Pathfinder character sheet, but it also still shares the same problems as the other Pathfinder and 5e character sheet. Hope someone can see this, and thank you!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi The Warlock,  Which version of Chrome are you using?  Is this in Roll20 Characters or in a game?