Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marvel Multiverse by Roll20 crashes web browser

What it says on the tin; attempting to select the Marvel multiverse rule set in game settings caused my browser to freeze up and crash.  Got an entire page of "undefined" over and over again, and then the browser ate enough memory until it killed itself.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Mako,  Which browser are you using? 
Current Browser: Firefox Version 125.0.2 (64-bit)

Edited 1714189398
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Mako, I was able to observe what you reported, except it did not cause a crash for me. I suggest filing a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center  so that they can track this issue.   If they ask for more information please tell them to see my report via Slack.  Note: Chrome had less system resources used when testing this issue. You might have success going to the Campaign Details (Game Settings) page in Chrome without it crashing. 
Will-do; and thanks for the responses and help.