This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12USD per session via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Calling all players looking to play in a consistent campaign! I'm looking for  up to 5  more players for an  upcoming long term weekly  pay-to-play  campaign using the pre-written Module:  Dragon of Icespire Peak , every  Saturday 7:00PM GMT+1 .  There will be a  session zero  and a  trial session  (essentially a prologue session) for potential players to get a feel for how I run my games and whether you think it will be worth your time and money (no offence will be taken if you find the whole experience unsatisfactory, we can simply part ways). Though this game is targeted to  audiences in the   European   geographical location, those outside of the region are of course welcome. It is just that it may be difficult for you due to the differences with the time zone. In addition to the usual  RPG social contract , you'll have the following amenities for your enjoyment: Full access to the compendium for contents I own on Roll20 Immersive experiences provided by features such as  Dynamic Lighting  and Music Support for character creation and levelling Access to  API In-game guides in the form of Handouts Out of game assistance and support Tailored playthrough and experiences* *at request and something that does not take away the enjoyment of fellow players Beginners  and  newcomers  to both Dungeons & Dragons and Roll20 are welcome. Help will given to those who request it out of session at no extra cost. You can apply on this thread or on the  game page  itself. Feel free to ask any questions (just keep it on topic). Note: I assume anyone who applies will be over 18, otherwise I will need an explicit permission from their parent(s) and be no younger than 13.