Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Broken map

Sorry if this is a repost from me, as I was uploading the youtube video and switched computers so I'm not sure if I hit post before. I've a got a map that seems broken.  Youtube of it is here .   The first map works fine, but then when I switch to this particular map, when I click select tool, it only draws boxes and wont let me select anything.  I made a copy of the campaign and that particular map did the same thing.  This happened last night and I thought the server/shard went down.   Anyone able to take a look at the map? 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you PM me a join link? - Gauss
do you need GM status?
do I need an email to add you?
I figured it out. Send you a link.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I am in - Gauss
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have determined that somehow one of the tokens broke the DL. I have corrected it but was unable to replicate it.  - Gauss
Gauss is one of the main reason I use and support roll20.  Dev team, I hope you realize his contribution to the community.  I have never actually heard of volunteer customer service before.  
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have been able to replicate this. A space in the first emits light box followed by no numbers breaks it. Filing a bug report.  Note: after fixing the problem the map may have to be refreshed.  - Gauss
Gauss
Forum Champion
This should be fixed in the next Update - Gauss