Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Redeeming the Pro giveaway on DrivethruRPG

Good afternoon all.  I just saw on this months giveaway that we can redeem something and get the PDF from DrivethruRPG.  I didn't know that was a thing.  Can someone tell me how to do it for this and possibly past purchases?  Please and thank you!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Patrick! Here is the Reserve announcement  for this month. I don't see anything about a PDF from DrivethruRPG. Can you give a link or tell where you saw this?
I think it was the wording of the may reserve that at the time made me think there was a Drivethru pdf that was unlocked.  I reread it on the announcements board and think I misunderstood.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
No worries. If you do run into other wording somewhere that suggests otherwise, let me know and I'll pass it along.