Descent into the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth Deep in the Yatil Mountains lie the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth, formerly occupied by the legendary archmage Iggwilv the Witch Queen. Though Iggwilv is long gone, her lair is anything but empty. Demons, giants, and other formidable creatures haunt the perilous caverns, and the archmage's magical defenses remain intact. The rewards for braving these threats defy imagination. Iggwilv is rumored to have amassed a magical hoard of unsurpassed value, a trove of such fame that scores of adventurers have perished in search of it. Starting at lvl 7 (if you are a new player don't worry I will assist in character creation) Tone: Mixed (The tone for the most part will casual with the Rp with more serious moments intermixed) Amount of Rp: Mixed (Due to it being a dungeon crawl there will be less npc rp and more interparty rp but I can add more if requested) Amount of experience required: None (This is good for players tired of playing lower levels, I also balance fighting based on skill level of the players so fights will balanced no matter the groups experience so I would not worry about how new you are) What Can be expected from Me Voice acting and sound effects. A clear voice with studio quailty microphone. Over 6 years of full time Dming and another 16 years of normal experiance 12 full year long campaigns concluded at this point. Subscription and Refund Policy  my standard rate of $13.00 Per person in a Session of 6 people for a 3hr game breaks not included, Other options can be found on my website this is linked in the rules and about me section Session zero & Character creation are free. You are expected to pay for the game regardless of if you are absent or not. Refunds  for sessions will occur for the following reasons: After every 12 session you get 1 refund on an absence even working retroactively  If there are technical issues with Roll20 that cause the game to be cancelled. If the DM is forced to cancel a session for any reason. As the DM, I reserve the right to accept, deny, or remove players from the game, as well as the right to cancel the campaign at any time. Should any of these extreme situations occur, outstanding subscription balances will be refunded in full to all effected parties. An example my current community for games I run Link to the Games page This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of  $13.00   per  session  via  PayPal  for each  weekly  game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.