Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Multiple Page Handouts

I've been playing on the tabletop for a year, and i'm starting to get frustrated with the handout system. No matter what i do to organize, i end up having alotta things to go through. Looking at the character sheet settup, i notice the second possible window that is there for the stats and skills. I've been wondering, can you add the ability to add another page that can be edited like regular handouts an character sheets on one single, so you can group all relevant info on a single handout, all you have to do is switch to a different section on it. It doesn't seem like it would be too much to do.

Edited 1411231365
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ooh. I like that Idea! +1 In the interim, you could chain them together with links at the top/bottom, and name the second, third, forth with an initial character that sorts it to the bottom of the listing.
Yeah. I was thinking, if you were making a new system, you could have one named "Classes" and in each little "tab" on the handout, it would be the name for the class. So if you leveled up, you could pop it up, and click your class tab, and beneath it has what you'd gain, while also having all the info on your class features. You could also do this by having monster types. Have one Named "Undead" and it would have the tabs with names for each that falls under it like "Lich""Zombie""Skeleton""Ghoul" And you could choose what one you want to use. It would make things alot more user friendly, and easier.
This is sounding more like building books than it does multiple handouts. Not against it though!!!!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Maybe we could impliment Tabs like the character sheets.
Thats what i was getting at.