Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&d5e][Paid] [weekly][Beginner-Friendly] [Free First Session] [ONLY FEW SEATS LEFT!] Heroes And Heathens Presents: Dragonlance Shadow Of The Dragon Queen Wednesdays 6pm-10pm EST

Join Our Weekly Dragonlance: Shadows of the Dragon Queen Adventure! Greetings, brave souls and would-be heroes! Are you ready to journey into the fantastical realm of Krynn? Join me, Berrey Matlock, esteemed leader of the Heroes And Heathens Gaming Community, for a thrilling weekly odyssey through the legendary world of Dragonlance: Shadows of the Dragon Queen!   Schedule: Every Wednesday, from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM EST In this ongoing campaign, you'll navigate the rich and diverse landscapes of Krynn, confronting ancient mysteries, battling fearsome creatures, and unraveling the dark secrets that shroud the realm. Will you rise to the challenge and shape the fate of Krynn?   Investment: Your Session Zero is absolutely free! Subsequent sessions are available for just $15 USD each via StartPlaying. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.   What Awaits You: Epic Adventure: Embark on a journey filled with epic quests, heroic deeds, and legendary encounters. Fantastical Setting: Explore the wondrous world of Krynn, with its towering mountains, ancient forests, and bustling cities. Intriguing Plot: Uncover the mysteries of the Dragon Queen and her dark influence over the land, as you delve into a tale of intrigue and betrayal. Weekly Gatherings: Join a close-knit community of adventurers, united by a shared passion for epic storytelling and immersive roleplaying. Join the Adventure: Ready to embark on this epic journey? You can find our Roll20 LFG game here and our StartPlaying game link here   Contact Me:   To secure your place in this epic quest, simply reply to this thread or send me a private message. You can also contact me on Discord at darkmanes1981. Brave the unknown, embrace the adventure, and become the heroes that Krynn desperately needs. Join us, and together, let us uncover the shadows of the Dragon Queen's reign!
War comes to Krynn
Lord soth seats at the head of The Dragon Queen Armies