Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Strange Avatar Image Appeared for Open Character Sheets

Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This isn't really a problem for me just kinda strange. I've been building this game for a bit and suddenly have these images pop up on all my open character sheets? Anyone know about this? Has this become a default image to represent sheets until it is given an avatar from your library or what?
It seems the 5E SRD and default tokens got images added besides the Blue Person image.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
The default image for Characters with no Avatar image has changed. I’m seeing it in my 13th Age and The One Ring games too. It’s harmless. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think this happened about the same time that the SRD received token art.
Howdy all, you're right on the money: the default image was updated along with our SRD updates. Nothing to worry about! 
Rogue
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Excellent thanks all!