Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Kindred Roots (Living World Server) open to 18+

US Based Living World 5e D &D Server . Olkvale was founded as a small safe harbor to collect fresh water while trading ships traveled the Billowing Sea . The strong winds off shore were a perfect for a main trade route between trade ports and suppliers . The Kindred family set up the first harbor and established Olkvale as a small village . While the city’s roots were established as a place to rest and repair trade ships , it has expanded today as a major trade hub for the entire region . Adventurers are welcome to the city . The Hawthorn Haven is the main hub for adventuring in the kingdom and is well known as an inviting and safe place to stay . Come explore the city , earn your riches and fame , or die trying . Features : Games via roll20 and VC , out of game RP via discord text , Tupperbot , A dndbeyond campaign with multiple source books , Npcs , Custom world 18 + only (Not an ERP ),Multiple DM's and staff members help run games and npc's on the server. Feel free to reply or message me directly for more information .
Great RP group! I had been rusty on D&D and RP but this group help me bring it back to life and rekindle a love I once had for RP. The adventures are deadly exciting but the group is a safe space!
Been having fun so far! 
Thanks for the feedback.
Having fun running missions with one of my favorite NPCs "Grandma". This week she handed out fresh baked pies as a reward along with the coins.
Every mission I've been on so far have been so unexpected. The kobolds are soooo funny!
It's alot of fun being apart of a living active world seeing all the various npcs going about their business makes the world seem alive.
Hadn't played DnD in years and everyone was so lovely about helping me to remember the rules and how to play. The community on this server is so kind to beginners.
Nice group of people to play games with and/or RP. Plus I got the opportunity to try DMing games and that's been going great :D
Are you open to first time players? Totally understand it not!
Nell Q. said: Are you open to first time players? Totally understand it not! We have had quite a few new players join us and learn. Some have even stuck around. We are new player friendly.
Hello, can I get a discord link?
Hello, this sounds like a good time, could I get a link to the discord?
Having fun with friends new and old. We even recently had an rp wedding between two of the characters. I am having a fun time so far but new friends are always welcome