Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compmanion App

I'm having an issue with the app.  Im trying to use the app more than the DNDBeyond app with Beyond20, but I"m finding that the Companion app doesn't have the most up to date information.  Sometimes it shows my Proficiency Bonus as being +3, and sometimes it only shows it as +2.  It also doesn't show any spells above 1st level.  Its sees to be all over the place.  Is this an issue with the app?  Have I done something with my character sheet that is throwing it off?  Does it just not like me?

Edited 1719892491
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi jgordonoglan,  When you say "app" do you mean the Mobile App for character sheets? Or do you mean the Roll20 VTT? Could you provide a screenshot?
It's the companion app.  None of my stats are correct and I can't see all of my spells.
Gauss
Forum Champion
To clarify, are you using DND Beyond or are you using a character sheet in Roll20?
Roll20 Character sheet