Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chat window clutter

When using the Wildshape API, is there any way to stop the huge list that clutters the chat window whenever you change shape?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Dave! I don't use that API, so I can't answer the question, but you might want to try changing the title of the post to make it clearer that you are talking about the Wildshape script, to grab the attention of those that do use it. As an end user, you cannot change the title yourself, so there are two options: 1) Report your thread (you won't get in trouble), and explain to the moderator handling the queue that the thread name could be changed and why. This may take a while. 2) Start a new thread. (You can normally delete the thread by deleting the top post, but I'm not sure if that's possible now that I've responded.