Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Downloading Content

I have bought quite a bit of content from the Roll20 marketplace - tokens, maps, etc. How can I download that content to my local machine?
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Some content cannot be downloaded, depending upon the creator's wishes or licensing.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi JanMIkal! If you go to "My Marketplace Items" under your account name, you will find links to all of your purchases. If you click on them to visit the marketplace entry for each item, there will be a download link, if the creator has opted to provide one. Most do, in my experience. For items not easily downloadable, you can download any image on a one by one basis by selecting it in the VTT, pressing "Z" fpr the preview, and right-clicking and saving to disk. Compendium content, and adventure text is very difficult to download in anything but a copy/paste operation. Since it has been optimized for VTT use, it is of limited value in its existing form outside of Roll20 anyway.
keithcurtis said: Hi JanMIkal! If you go to "My Marketplace Items" under your account name, you will find links to all of your purchases. If you click on them to visit the marketplace entry for each item, there will be a download link, if the creator has opted to provide one. Most do, in my experience. For items not easily downloadable, you can download any image on a one by one basis by selecting it in the VTT, pressing "Z" fpr the preview, and right-clicking and saving to disk. Compendium content, and adventure text is very difficult to download in anything but a copy/paste operation. Since it has been optimized for VTT use, it is of limited value in its existing form outside of Roll20 anyway. Thank you so much!