Thanks to some great scripting assistance, here , I am able to control audio on page load with roll20AM.  Specifically, I am leveraging @timmaugh's script which creates a mule character with scripted abilities that match page names.  For instance, on my landing page, i play the 'soundtrack' playlist: !roll20AM --audio,fade,out !roll20AM --edit,volume,level=02|soundtrack !roll20AM --edit,mode,loop|soundtrack !roll20AM --audio,fade,in|soundtrack This works as expected as long as I am logged in as the DM, however if I log in as a player, the script plays a single song (there are two in the "soundtrack" playlist) and then the UI hangs on the last second of the track.  If i modify the above script so that it only plays a single track (main.theme, for instance), the same issue occurs.  Additionally, I attempted with the jukebox's "loop" checkbox both enabled and disabled with no change in behavior. Since I was offered two, separate ways to accomplish this in the linked post, I also tested the above using the  method   @Axiomsyndrom suggested.  The same behavior occurs.   I have tested in both Chrome and Firefox, I can reproduce on any script, page or audio.   Any thoughts on next steps to get around this would be amazing,  tnx in advance! ~t