Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

What Happened to.....?

Used to be i could move a map UP and DOWN and side to side with a little drag bar at the bottem of the screen. This is on the Map layer. Now all i can do is UP and DOWN. but no moving the map left or right without unlock PAN.. how do i move left or right with my Maps
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Tim W.,  Which browser are you using?  Are you using Regular or Jumpgate Roll20? I still have my scrollbars (both up-down and right-left). 
I have adjusted my windows and stuff. my browser is Firefox. i get up and down but no left right
i have not implemented the jumpgate yet
it used to be at the bottom of the screen under your map image there would be a scroll bar left right you hover. grab it then move it.. all i get now is a WEAK thin line that i cant grab
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Tim! I can see them in Chrome and Firefox, Classic and Jumpgate, both on Mac. The ones in Jumpgate are very difficult to see (very dark). Are you zoomed in enough for the scrollbar to show?
im on pc i even Disabled Darkmode. its a superthin line . my resolution is 1080p.. i cant grab it to left or right the map/image
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you have Chrome installed, can you try it there, just to try and pinpoint the source of what you are experiencing? It would also be helpful to test in a private browsing window, to reduce the chances of an extension conflict. Here is what I see: Chrome: Firefox:
thats what i used to have. are you in jumpgate. also i dont have chrome. but yea on firefox i always had  that scrollbar at the bottom.. not now. just a very thin line
had to go to a crazy resolution to KIND OF fix it. thanks for the help

Edited 1720672886
Gauss
Forum Champion
Tim W.,  Could you try a Private tab? See if it appears then?  If not, could you supply a screenshot of the browser? (Entire browser if possible, it may give us clues.) Edit: one other note.  I regularly use shift+mousewheel to scroll around the map from side to side (mousewheel for up-down). You might want to try that. If you do, make sure your mousewheel setting in the My Settings tab is not set to Pan.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Tim W. said: thats what i used to have. are you in jumpgate. also i dont have chrome. but yea on firefox i always had  that scrollbar at the bottom.. not now. just a very thin line Nope, that's vanilla Roll20.
Tim W. said: thats what i used to have. are you in jumpgate. also i dont have chrome. but yea on firefox i always had  that scrollbar at the bottom.. not now. just a very thin line In Jumpgate those scrollbars are also there but more transparent because you don't really need them as you can move the map around as much as you like with Jumpgate...