Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1e - Dual Classing

I just started playing around with the character sheet. I must be obtuse but I can't seem to figure out how dual-classing works from a hit point/hit dice standpoint.  I understand how it calculates demi-human multi-classing but I can't figure out if there's a switch or setting that will allow dual-classing.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Stewart, there isn't anything on the sheet specific to being dual-class.  HP is entered however you like per class row in the Class Details section.  The sheet will auto-calc total HP based on the three available class rows.  Obviously this is set-up more for multi-classing but I'm not sure how this wouldn't work for a dual-class character as well as long as you only entered the appropriate value in the HP column for a given class/level.  I'm open to suggestions though. Cheers
Thanks.  I'll deal with it by manipulating the HP for each class to come out with the number it should be. Not a problem.  Thought I must be missing something since I'm new to the character sheet so I figured I'd ask.