Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Filter by 18+ games only option on the "Join a Game" page

It would significantly reduce the number of pages someone has to flip through if we could filter by mature content only. We already have a filter that excludes mature content, but not one that excludes games with potential children in them. Personally, I never felt the urge to play a game that might have children in it and only applied to adult games, as I do not want to play with them at all if it's an option. I look for mature games only, and I always get disheartened when I see a really cool campaign promise that doesn't have the yellow label. On top of that, it's annoying to flip through 3-5 pages of games I would never apply to anyway just to find the ones that might be interesting. Keep in mind that I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with adults who apply to non-adult games, but I do think that I am not alone in wanting such a filter option and preferring to play with other adults exclusively.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Katalin E.,  If you are seeing games advertised for people under the age of 18 please report those games to the Devs as they are likely a violation of the ToS .  Specifically this clause " If you are a minor, you can only use Roll20 with your parents or guardians."
Gauss said: Hi Katalin E.,  If you are seeing games advertised for people under the age of 18 please report those games to the Devs as they are likely a violation of the ToS .  Specifically this clause " If you are a minor, you can only use Roll20 with your parents or guardians." That's not what I'm talking about. I meant a filter that only shows games with the yellow label for 18+ games. What you said is true but as you pointed out it's not against the rules for a child to play on Roll20 with parental supervision. However I am talking about not playing with children, period, not even by accident because if I hear Skibidi toilet sneako fans with their nail on chalkboard voices on the other side of a discord call I'm gonna jump off a god damn bridge.
[Deleted]
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .