Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium Sharing

1. I purchased module content from Roll20 for a 5e DND game.  2. On the  My Games page, I am listed as the Creator of the game. 3. I purchased the Roll20 version of the 5e PHB . 4. I have successfully (three times now) accessed the Game Setting to toggle Compendium Sharing (the 5e PHB ). 5.  I have successfully (three times now) clicked SAVE to save the settings. 5.  The game has six active players and one GM (me). 6.  The players report that my compendium is not being shared.  Any ideas how I can finally fix this? 

Edited 1720905045
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Eadan M.,  Please go to Roll20.net Click the name of your game Click Settings Click Game Settings Click Content Sharing.  Please screenshot from "Compendium System" on down, especially focusing on books you have green (selected).
I think you just helped me solve it.  I am getting a player to log on to confirm  I will reply to this the moment I get an answer.   Thank you. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
In the future you can use a free dummy (second) account to confirm things like this without needing to wait for players. Also useful for things like Dynamic Lighting settings.