Once again,.. I am struck with an inability to find an answer,.. one of these days I'll learn how to effectively search here.  ANYway'z... I have references for lines of code that impart automatic saving throws for targets, but they all (fireball, ice knife, etc...) involve the potential for multiple targets and have "variables"?  or.. "target id's"? for potentially multiple targets, and they also only imply one potential choice for the ability used for the save.  Essentially, I have a player with a Moon Druid,.. {I know... trouble already...}, ANYway'z...  when in her Giant Scorpion WildShape,.. a successful claw attack results in a "Grapple" condition, unless the target makes a save.  I could just put this in the descript for the attack and do it manually,.. but doin that,. I won't be learnedin' nuthin'... so...  I'd like to put into the script, a saving throw by the target, and the application of a token marker if the save fails.  Rather than apply an option of choosing dex or str for the save,.. for now at least,.. I'm going to imply the save is vs. str. What I am looking at for reference is: -->MakeSavingThrow|[&tokenid];dexterity;@{selected|spell_save_dc};[$Damage.Total];fire;thisTokenDamage;saveResult;dex --+[*[&tokenid]:t-name]:|Save [$savingThrow] [r][$thisTokenDamage] cold damage[/r] I'm not sure why it says "fire" in the middle of this, from an IceKnife splash script,.. but my puzzlement is the "thisTokenDamage" statements, which seem to imply the current target in a loop?  where I'll only have the one target. I'm pretty confident, once understanding this one,.. I'll be able to apply the same logic to the Giant Scorpions tail attack with regards to the poison damage. Thanx again for the help,.. in advance!!  Muchly!!