Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

AI Assistant Style Transcription?

Hello! I have been finding that in my DnD group we are struggling to take good (or really any) notes. With our games stretching for years and all of us travelling around the country sometimes playing from not our own computers, we don't really have ease of access to our note taking tools on a consistent basis. At the place I work at we have AI assistant programs that take transcription notes of our meetings, tracking who is saying what and making our meeting content searchable and editable (in case a name was spelled wrong or some info needed corrected) and I was thinking how it would be so nice if Roll20 also had that feature. That program also records video of all of our meetings. Is it possible to get a new feature (even if it is paid) to take transcriptions of gameplay audio that is editable and accessible to those playing the game? Ideally in a format where all of our game transcripts would be kept in a sort of running file of dialogue so if I want to search for a specific piece of information and don't recall what meeting that was in, I could do that. Also a toggle for the DM to start and end it would be great so it doesn't become full of random dialogue from the pre/post-game discussions. It would be attached to the Roll20 live tabletop interface so we can access it during the game and stay for the lifetime of the game. An AI transcription feature would allow us to stay immersed in the game and not worry about missing a piece of information that we will forget later. 
[Deleted]
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .