Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Changing dice roll background with Jakob's Better Default Rolltemplate

Hi, I'm creating a custom Roll template using Jakob's one, but I have a problem: when the dark mode is active, the yellow background for dice results turn purple, and since the text is set to be black, i cannot see the result clearly. Is there a way to change the dice background with CSS?
No one?
.sheet-rolltemplate-custom .inlinerollresult { background-color:#fef68e; display: inline-block; min-width: 1.5em; text-align: center; border: 2px solid rgba(167, 168, 170,1); } .sheet-rolltemplate-custom .inlinerollresult.fullcrit { background-color:#fef68e; border: 2px solid #3FB315; } .sheet-rolltemplate-custom .inlinerollresult.fullfail { background-color:#fef68e; border: 2px solid #B31515; } .sheet-rolltemplate-custom .inlinerollresult.importantroll { background-color:#fef68e; border: 2px solid #4A57ED; I've try to use this code, trying to restore the yellow background, but it worked just for the crit. Any suggestion?
SOLVED. Just added that to the code: .sheet-rolltemplate-custom.sheet-rolltemplate -darkmode .inlinerollresult { background:#fef68e; display: inline-block; min-width: 1.5em; text-align: center; border: 2px solid rgba(167, 168, 170,1); } .sheet-rolltemplate-custom.sheet-rolltemplate -darkmode .inlinerollresult.fullcrit { background-color:#fef68e; border: 2px solid #3FB315; } .sheet-rolltemplate-custom.sheet-rolltemplate -darkmode .inlinerollresult.fullfail { background-color:#fef68e; border: 2px solid #B31515; } .sheet-rolltemplate-custom.sheet-rolltemplate -darkmod e .inlinerollresult.importantroll { border: 2px solid #4A57ED; }
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yep, including .sheet-rolltemplate-darkmode in the CSS is how to do it for roll templates. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_Development/Dark_Mode#Roll_Template" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_Development/Dark_Mode#Roll_Template</a>
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thank you for adding it. Jakob's custom template predates dark mode so doesn't include it.