Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&d5e][Paid] [weekly] [Beginner-Friendly] [ 1st Level New Campaign!] [Free Session 0] Heroes And Heathens Presents: Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk Fridays 11am-3pm EST

Join Our Weekly Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk Adventure! Greetings, brave souls and aspiring heroes! Are you ready to delve into the mysterious and perilous world of the Sword Coast? Join me, Berrey Matlock, esteemed leader of the Heroes and Heathens Gaming Community, for an exhilarating weekly journey through the captivating adventure of Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk! Schedule: Every Wednesday, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST In this ongoing campaign, you'll explore the rich and varied landscapes around Phandalin, confront ancient mysteries, battle formidable foes, and unravel the dark secrets that threaten the region. Will you rise to the challenge and shape the fate of Phandalin and beyond? Investment: Your Session Zero is absolutely free! Subsequent sessions are available for just $15 USD each via StartPlaying. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. What Awaits You: Epic Adventure: Embark on quests filled with heroic deeds, thrilling battles, and legendary encounters. Fantastical Setting: Explore the wondrous world of the Sword Coast, with its towering mountains, ancient forests, and bustling towns. Intriguing Plot: Uncover the mysteries of the shattered obelisk and its dark influence over the land as you delve into a tale of intrigue and peril. Weekly Gatherings: Join a close-knit community of adventurers, united by a shared passion for epic storytelling and immersive roleplaying. Join the Adventure: Ready to embark on this epic journey? You can find our Roll20 LFG game here and our StartPlaying game link here . Contact Me: To secure your place in this epic quest, simply reply to this thread or send me a private message. You can also contact me on Discord at darkmanes1981. Brave the unknown, embrace the adventure, and become the heroes that the Sword Coast desperately needs. Join us, and together, let us uncover the secrets of the Shattered Obelisk!
See what lurks below...
Goblins toil for their masters