Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing Aura Options???

Hey everyone! I've been using Roll 20 for several years now. A few years back, my friend activated an aura around my token. I know that setting is IN the settings for token itself. I am currently about to run my own game. The issue is that I do not see these settings anywhere. I've scoured a way to turn them on, but I simply cannot find them. Isn't the Aura settings supposed to be at the bottom of this window? If someone could help it would be much appreciated.
I think you just need to scroll down in the window. The aura settings are below the Tooltip settings.

Edited 1721315906
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Kinmochi! Many of the dialog boxes in Roll20 require scrolling to see their entire contents. I really wish the interface was designed more tightly. To find those fields, just scroll down.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sniped by Jarren!
OMG I feel like such a dummy haha. Thanks to the both of you!