Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Having issue with "It's a Trap"

Just started recently but imagine the Trap is a Square with 4 sides. Let's call each side as is: East, West, North, South. Now when I set my trap up and place it in the GM layer and test it with a PC Token the following issues occur. 1) The PC Token is walking North of the Trap and avoids it - Trap isn't Triggered - Working as Intended 2) The PC Token is walking East of the Trap and avoids it - Trap isn't Triggered - Working as Intended 3) The PC Token is walking West of the Trap and avoids it - Trap isn't Triggered - Working as Intended 4) The PC Token is walking South of the Trap and avoids it - Trap IS Triggered - Not Working as Intended I have checked Dynamic Lighting to "BOX IN" the trap so it can not view things outside of it - It still triggers the trap if the player walks south of it. If the Map Size is 10x100 and I placed the trap on the 5th and 6th column of the first 2 rows and have a Token PC walk on the 5th & 6th column of the 77th & 78th row, it still triggers it. Doesn't matter how big the map is, the "2x2 trap" acts like a 2xInifinite, regardless of Walls in the Dynamic Lighting layer. Not sure what to do. 
UPDATE:  Created 2 new games, one on Jump Gate and one on the old VTT. the issue happens ONLY on Jump-Gate. My Original Post is also a Jump Gate game as well.