Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with "Fall of the Imperium"

Hello, I bought the Fall of the imperium module, however, if I create a game using the module I only get the content of the Free Starter Version of the module. This is just the first act... Does anybody have any idea? Thanks in advance and kind regards. Mirco
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Mirco,  I can confirm this is the case. I suggest filing a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center . I will also be filing a report with the Devs.  At this point you have two options.  You can wait until this gets fixed, or you can get a refund of the product. Roll20 has an excellent refund policy . I feel this product is broken enough that it would be possible to get a refund outside the 15 day window, but just in case I would probably get it refunded now. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi again Mirco,  I contacted the Devs on this issue and they have resolved it. Please create a new game and it should be the paid for version. 
Hello Gauss! That was fast! Thank you very much. Looks much better now!