Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP 1-2] [Star Trek Adventures] [Sunday Evenings 7pm EDT] [FREE] [Weekly Sessions] [ 18+] [New Players Welcome]

Edited 1721583555
Greetings everyone!  We have a long term group that has been playing Star Trek Adventures for a few years now. We have had some people leave us due to real life circumstances and we are currently looking to fill these player roles. We are a very welcoming bunch and encourage beginners and/or veterans alike to reach out if you have interest in playing!  The current time period we are playing is during TOS (slightly before the actual start of the 5 year mission but not too far behind either). We are open to character ideas and ship roles. However we would really love to have a dedicated Communications Officer. Again, if any of this sounds appealing, please reach out to me here and I'll respond as soon as I can.  Thank you for your time! 
Sounds like fun. Some me and I am, if you like, get the things roll in here.
The second edition of the rules just came out, what edition will this game be using?
Hi, my name is Michael. I'm a big fan of Star Trek in its many forms, while I haven't tried any of the star trek systems I'm familiar with many other TTRPGs and I'm a fast learner. I'd be happy to fill any role you guys need for the starship. 
UPDATE: Sorry for the delay in posting this. But we have found the player we were after. I will update this post if anything changes. Thank you all for inquiring!
If anyone's looking to run in any type of game, I'm available for it. I can even run it. 

Edited 1723342379
thingjob said: If anyone's looking to run in any type of game, I'm available for it. I can even run it.  There's a Saturday weekly >> Star Trek Adventures  << 8PM-10PM EDT/UTC-4 game looking for at least 1 more player. I'm told that we'd prefer a dedicated CMO/ Chief Medical Officer. NPC/ Captain Human NPC/ Chief Medical Officer Human (retired) NPC/ Conn Human Lt. NPC/ Alien AI Mindwell PC/ XO Vulcan Cmdr. PC/ Chief Science Officer Betazoid Telepath Lt. Cmdr. PC/ Chief of Security/Tactical Officer Andorian Lt. Cmdr. PC/ Chief Medical Officer Betazoid Empath Lt. Cmdr PC/ Chief Engineer Vulcan Lt. Cmdr.
I'm interested if you're still hunting for people. Nothing disbursal about me, just a boring 44 year old dude from Kansas looking for some escapism from his life of work and family.