Having finally figured out how to actually search Roll20's compendium of spells with some filters applied, I wanted to share with others who might have, like me, been searching the forums for months never finding anything but depressing "yeah this website still has the same bug" posts.... FYI, you're on the wrong webpage.../facepalm For some reason, there is a Spells List website, which is top results on a Google Search for "Roll20 Spells", but the thing is apparently, years ago, Roll20 just stopped servicing this website, so even though you can type in filters and view every single spell, you can't actually filter or sort the spells.  It looks like this below.... Several different hyperlinks found on Google Search results redirect you to this page, but it's misleading because you can't filter any of the spells like what is being offered. Thankfully, and obscure one response forum post from more than two years ago showed me that the above site hasn't worked in years, and that to achieve filtering of spells by even class, or level, you just go into one of your games, click on Compendium, see the pre-generated words there, scroll down a bit and click "Spells", and then click the "Filter Results" and voila, do your thing and get your info!      I really wish Roll20 would take down the other site if they're not going to clarify it for users or maintain it.  Maybe that'll happen with the new D&D Character Sheet rollout later this year. Anyways, thanks to old posts I finally can do this, and just wanted to have a recent forum thread to hopefully help others having this issue. Take care all and enjoy!!