Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG flexible on format & time

Hey, I'm Pigeon, 27 and from the US (CST). I've only played D&D before, but I'm a bit familiar with a few other systems. I'm free pretty much any night or weekend because I work days. I haven't had a group in a while, so I figured I'd check out the boards to see what's up. I've played a fighter and bard before, so I'm looking to try out some other stuff, but I can make a character to fit any group. PM me! :)
WELL I WOULD BE MORE THAN WELCOME TO HAVE YHOU... JSYK GESTALT IS A LITTLE MORE INVOLVED... BUT NOT TO HARD..(sorry for caps)
Im running a dark western 3.5 game on Mondays at 6pm CST, need a lot more players after a murder hobo invited his murder hobo friends and they rage quit when I forced them to actually make characters that werent just stats