D&amp;D 5th edition Adventure on Roll20! •&nbsp; Game: D&amp;D 5e •&nbsp; Group type: Online/Via discord and roll20 for visual (we will not use webcam) •&nbsp; Experience: New / a few years / veteran (any experience) •&nbsp; Location/Timezone:&nbsp; Your timezone doesn't matter to me; the key is that you can attend the game. (my timezone is gmt+3)&nbsp;&nbsp; •&nbsp; Roles sought: DM / Player ---&gt; 1 Dungeon master and 4-5 or 6 Players. ( I'm happy to run games for more players, but I think 5-6 is a good number. If you're a group of friends, I'm cool with DMing for 7-8 people or more, no problem. ) -&nbsp; Level Range : 5-12 I should say before you see the price and tell yourself that it's very low and it's gonna suck, my players for the majority did tell me that i deserve around 15€ per session. With how i am right now, but for now i put it on 6€ because i want to ease into it, i don't want it to feel like a scum move. Think of it like charity, play one game now that it's low because later it will be higher.&nbsp; -&nbsp; Payment:&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; 6€ per session&nbsp; (1 session = per week gameplay... more or less) If you can't make it to the game your session will stay there, only if you play the session will be consumed. (via paypal payment)&nbsp; Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.&nbsp; -&nbsp; Language : English Requirements : Mic, punctuality, commitment Character Creation : Roll 4d6 x6 for stats x3, choose from three sets, or use point-buy. Any balanced class or race is welcome. You wanna try flying? sure, monster? sure. Lets have fun. (the point-buy system is custom, use 30 points instead of 27, maximum 18 instead of 15, and you can also lower your stats to 5 if you want to)&nbsp; A little intro for Shattered Obelisk :&nbsp;In a world on the brink of destruction, the shattered obelisk is the key to salvation, guarded by sinister mindflayers wielding terrifying psychic powers. You'll plunge into shadowy caverns teeming with nightmarish tentacles and unspeakable horrors. As you unveil ancient secrets and awaken your own hidden abilities, you'll confront foes that challenge your very sanity. Prepare yourself for an epic adventure unlike anything you've ever experienced! The first session you play is free, after that you can decide to stay or leave and you pay as normally through Paypal before the session begins, you can pay multiple sessions forward or 1 session every week. I have 3 groups looking for players. The Ghastly Dread, Lucky Gallery and Sunday Alpha Maestro. Friday Superior Era: 09:30 PM (5 players)&nbsp;27 sessions completed and ongoing.&nbsp; Link &nbsp;roll20 link Saturday Ghastly Dread: 02:30 AM (3 players, looking for 3-4 more)&nbsp;25 sessions completed and ongoing&nbsp; Link &nbsp;roll20 link Lucky Gallery: 03:00 PM (2 players waiting, looking for 3-4 more)&nbsp;&nbsp;click here ---&gt;&nbsp; Link &nbsp;for the roll20 link.&nbsp; &nbsp;new group The Sabbath: 08:00 PM (4 players) (They are taking a break for&nbsp; now) Sabbath ---&gt; Link &nbsp;roll20 link (the Sabbath group had completed 16 sessions) Sunday Alpha Maestro: 03:00 AM (3 player waiting, looking for 2-3 more) click here ---&gt;&nbsp; Link &nbsp;for the roll20 link. The Lords of Dominicus: 07:00 PM (5 players)&nbsp;16 sessions completed and ongoing.&nbsp;&nbsp; Link &nbsp;roll20 link For more info about the game. Send me a message here on roll20, or discord, but roll20 will do just fine) If you want some extra info, i do have a dndbeyond forum post :&nbsp; <a href="https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/looking-for-players-groups/200172-d-d-5th-edition-kitariki-dm-teo-looking-for#c1" rel="nofollow">https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/looking-for-players-groups/200172-d-d-5th-edition-kitariki-dm-teo-looking-for#c1</a> &nbsp;Here you should find some pictures as example of how i do my battle maps and some inspiration cards that i use... Feel free to message me if you are interested, we need more players. Contact : Discord - teo1821 (Feel free to reach out to me privately on Roll20 or Discord if you're interested in joining, and we can discuss further details.